My travel, my friends and my researches taught me the rest.
My favourite dishes are without a doubt hum… Well, I like quite a lot of things… Scallops carpaccio, figs with foie gras, rhubarb tart with meringue, eggs benedict with salmon or trout.
On the other side, I dislike quite a lot of things too: raw tomatoes, red pepper, cake with cream, eels…
I like more savoury dishes than sweet but I love cooking desserts… The only problem, I don’t know what to do with all the cookies and all cakes I am baking… My colleague are always doing a diet and my boyfriend cannot eat everything! Someone interested?
- OH LA LA – Tourism blog and magazine of the Loire Atlantique region in France – Post about my family souvenirs in the Loire Atlantique – January 9th 2014 (http://ohlala-blog.fr)
- Guest Blogger for Edinburgh Foody – Post about the Galette des rois – January 2014 (http://www.edinburghfoody.com/)
Tourism and travel fairs:
- World Travel Market London 2013 (took part in blogger conferences and networking events)
- Travel Tweet Up London – November 2013
- Travel Tweet Up Edinburgh – November 2013
- Foodie Festival in Edinburgh – August 2013
- Scran Salon-First edition – February 2014
Collaboration with DMO’s and Brands:
- Italian food course – November 2013 – Puglia Region, Italy (WTM13)
- Foodie press trip in Puglia – Nov/Dec 2013 – Puglia Region, Italy
- Collaboration with a Scottish Tea Brand on my food blog (The Wee Tea Company)
- Collaboration with Puglia Shop Online for 4 traditional Apulian recipes and a giveaway (publication Jan-Feb 2014)