Sometimes it is difficult to find the cooking inspiration because sometimes… we are just motivate to cook (yes, sometimes it happens!) It’s during those moments that we wish we had a list of quick and easy recipe in our sleeve! I think that it is something to work on!
Make a list of all the easy recipes you love and that will only use a few minutes of your time like this recipe of the tomato and mozzarella recipe. You don’t need much to prepare something delicious: one mozza, some tomatoes and a ready to use puff pastry sheet and this is it!
Tarte tomate, mozza
By October 14, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 tart (4 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 55 mins
An easy savoury tart made of tomatoes, mozzarella and basil
- 120 gr Mozzarella ou one bowl
- 4 or 5 Medium tomatoes
- 1 Puff pastry sheet or some homemade puff pastry (270 gr)
- Some Leafs Fresh Basil
- Preheat your oven at 180ºC. Roll your homemade puff pastry or put your puff pastry directly in your tray. Stick a fork in the whole pastry surface to allow the air to go out of the crust during the cooking time. Spread some mustard on the puff pastry dough.
- Cut thin slices of tomato and cut of the heart and the seeds to leave the maximum moister out of the tart. Arrange the tomato slices on the dough and add some basil leafs on top. Cut the mozza in thin slices and arrange them on the tart. Add some salt and black pepper.
- Put the tart in the oven for 35 minutes until the dough is cooked correctly and the mozza is golden. Eat it preferably warm with a green salad for instance.